No one at this point should be unaware of Cryptocurrencies, and those who are, are surely living under the rock. And for those who are aware of it may be familiarised with currencies such as Bitcoins, Ethereum, and the newest hype of Dogecoin. But there’s another one too, Digibyte.
We’ll take you on a tour guide of Digibyte and also cover how to buy Digibyte.
What is Digibyte?
Digibyte is one of the older forms of Cryptocurrency and has the largest blockchain network to consider. As one would have heard, Cryptocurrencies have started being accepted for commercial purposes, and Digibyte is amongst one of them. It is a form of decentralized asset. This means that it is independent of any regulations by governmental authorities, just like all other forms of Cryptocurrency.
Every Cryptocurrency has a particular symbol given to it. For example, Bitcoin has BTC, and Ethereum has ETH. In the same way, Digibyte is denoted by DGB. It was released back in 2014 and has spread widely ever since. Though Bitcoin is still a little older when compared to Digibyte, still DGB is used for commercial purpose much more than BTC.
Hence buying a DGB would be a good decision to make. We’ll take on how to buy Digibyte later in this guide. But let’s first take a look at the technology governing Digibyte.
How is Digibyte made?
Well, it’s not technically made but at the same time, yes. Cryptocurrencies rather use the made “mining” instead of developing or making. And as Digibyte is considered, it has five main mining algorithms used for mining the decentralized forms.
- All these five mining algorithms combined are responsible for smooth functioning, secured, and transparent transactions. One great thing about Cryptocurrencies is the fact that all transactions are visible clearly. One should not know who bought it but how much was sold and bought has the transparency to its investors or holders.
- There are mainly three layers underneath the software of Digibyte, which helps in smoother functioning.
- Core communication and global network help transfer the data from nodes to layers. Moreover, a public ledger and digital asset maintain transparency and helps and protects against any data manipulation or frauds occurring. Hence, Cryptocurrencies are one of the best and safest options of investment in any form of currency.
- The topmost layer, which makes it user-friendly, is the application layer. It enables and facilitates transfers and APIs.
How to buy Digibyte?
Now that you know what Digibyte is and how it works let’s look at how to buy Digibyte and then later see how to keep it stored.
Buying Cryptocurrencies has been made a lot easier than it was in earlier times. Honestly, if I knew how to buy them back then, I would have invested quite a good sum of money into it. Or rather, if it were this easy back then, things would have been much better now. All you have to do now is find a good and reliable currency exchange application such as Binance, Bittrex, Cryptopia, etc.
How to choose the right exchange market?
Finding the right platform plays a very important role if you are planning to hold onto aby Cryptocurrencies. It is so because one would help provide the best price you can get and the other reason is functionality.
- If you are planning to put money in Cryptocurrencies, you should be aware that the market is very volatile and fluctuates quickly. Any sudden news in the market could lead to huge fluctuations in the price, and during these times, a functional exchange app is very important. It should be able to handle the traffic load. Because the prices are going down, so many people would together try to sell off their assets.
- The app should remain functional at all times during sudden outbreaks and should not crash.
- Hence finding a good and reliable exchange app plays a major role when you are investing in Digibyte.
Now that you’ve bought your Digibyte cryptocurrency, it’s also necessary to know how you can store it.
How to store Digibyte?
If you have ever invested in stock markets, you’ll know that you buy the stocks from one place and store it in another. In simple words, two accounts are required. These are usually termed as market and wallet.
The same revolves around Digibyte. You can buy it from a reliable exchange market and then store it in a reliable third-party wallet such as ledger wallet, Digibyte goes wallet, Coinomi, android beta, etc. There are multiple options to choose from, so make a decision wisely depending on your needs and keep the safety issue in mind.
Is investing in Digibyte a good idea?
Yes, investing in Digibyte may be a perfect idea if you would want a long-term investment. Though there are market fluctuations, keep in mind that they will be there for any investment.
And for long-term aspects, there is a huge profit awaiting for you after investing in Digibyte.