Pokemon Go is a successful game among many Various tricks that have been used to cheat and abuse Pokémon Go. However, many of these methods have been covered by Nintendo and Niantic, and players who engage in them have been suspended. If you are confused can you have multiple pokemon go accounts like other players who are debating about playing Pokemon Go on multiple devices?In this guide, we’ll analyze whether we can play the game with numerous accounts and devices.
Can You Have Multiple Pokemon Go Accounts – What Is Pokemon Go?
Pokémon is a Nintendo franchise that originated with a Game Boy game in the mid-1990s. The game revolved around imaginary characters known as Pokemon, who humans capture and train to compete against one another. Pokémon made a significant comeback 20 years later in the form of a location-based smartphone game. Pokémon Go is a free version game that combines gaming with discovery of the real world. The game uses location tracking and mapping technology to create a virtual reality in which users may catch and train Pokémon characters in actual locations.
Why Should We Use Two Pokemon Go Accounts?
Have you ever wondered can you have multiple pokemon go accounts and why is it necessary to have two accounts? To play Pokémon GO on two accounts at the same time, you must make sure that they are both unique. The trick, though, is that they may all be played on the same smartphone, eliminating the need for a separate device. This is useful for large families or groups of friends that wish to play for a long time. We can easily register a new account even if we have lost our previous one. And if we find the one we lost, we can combine the two and have an even better gaming experience.
In addition, we will be able to exchange Pokémon across both accounts to increase our Pokédex. Also, participate in raids to capture the best Pokémon and confront rivals in the gyms simultaneously with both accounts.
- Parallel Space: Parallel Space allows us to quickly clone any application and create a new shortcut to start it separately from the original, giving us access to both accounts. It is for people who have two different profiles. It can be on social media or messaging apps.
- Duplicate Apps: Although it is not currently available in many terminals, it is becoming more widespread on Android devices. To see if this option is accessible, go to our mobile’s “Settings” menu and scroll down until you find “Dual applications,” or “Duplicate applications,” or something similar, depending on the model. This will allow us to duplicate the Pokémon GO game and play it on both accounts.
Different Ways To Use Multiple Pokemon Go Accounts On Phone
Many people wonder can you have multiple pokemon go accounts and are in doubt if it is possible on mobile. Here are the different ways to use multiple accounts on the phone.
- Clone Pokemon Go: Apps that clone other apps are not new. You effectively get a fresh new Pokemon GO with Island and Parallel Space. Keep in mind that you can only clone Pokemon Go once with both apps.
- Exploit Secure Folder: If you have a Samsung phone or tablets install Pokemon Go from the App Store and Install a second Pokemon GO APK manually into the secure folder on your phone or tablet.
- Multiple Google Accounts: Pokemon GO players can register and log in using their Facebook or Google accounts. It is against Facebook’s Community Standards to create a false profile. Make a new Google account to sign up for Pokemon Go instead. If you want numerous Pokemon GO accounts, this strategy will work.